Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RydogZeta
Feb 14, 2016
I found that northeast save point very handy when beating this level manly to test who will survive a ballista bolt. Linde isn’t too hard to level up on normal since nobody seems to have good res. Caeda’s max speed is nice but that 5 strength could be a problem soon. At least with clerics not gaining magic could be offset by higher tier staves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RydogZeta
Feb 14, 2016
This chapter has always been a big pain for me though not being stingy with my physic staves made it easier.
Last time I played I ended up using the cavaliers that had high defense, two physic stave users and a mage that could take a hit from the boss.
The stage definitely feels more rng based than most.

RydogZeta
Feb 14, 2016
Nice work on the LP. I had never played the gaiden chapters so it was interesting to see them.

• Locked thread