Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Evil Fluffy posted:

Yep.

If anyone is wondering how the Democrats can consistent snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, this is a pretty good example. The Democratic Party is full of idiots who can't help but shoot themselves in the face as often as possible.

Again, I'm glad the GOP made the Democrats look like the colossal idiots they are. The only downside is that the Dems aren't going to learn from this in any meaningful way. Because they are idiots.

And then in record time, Trump and the GOP to pass new laws that make the PATRIOT Act look like the Civil Rights Act. We'd then get a 5-4, or worse, ruling by the SCOTUS that yes POTUS Trump is allowed to round up anyone he thinks hates America and if it happens to be anyone to the left of Reagan well poo poo I guess that's just how it has to be.

The NC GOP is going to loving destroy the Democrats in next year's election too. Hell they'll probably find some way to slip in a rule that the winning party gets to pick a new governor and get the Democrats to agree to it while also agreeing to poll taxes and voter tests.

Oh so are we, I must tell you that if anyone enjoys making a fool out of liberals, it's us.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, it's nice to know that there are folks on the inside who are applauding our efforts, and victories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread