Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I dunno, in light of recent events I feel like the public cares less about local and state legislature than you think. People are really only interested in the national level, so I don't see how the GOP overreaching would hurt them instead of just going ignored. But maybe I just have little faith in my fellow citizens :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Burn it down.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I will hate the GOP until my dying breath. They are ghouls. I hope in the future their party is outlawed.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

well if the Democrats needs assholes I'm willing to merc for them for a price

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

to be fair we do need better and more explicit protections via the law. but still, i want HB2 gone no matter what. and i certainly dont want any copycats anywhere.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

The GOP is full of scum.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Like oh my god I hate these fuckers. I want to find out what we can do to run them out of the state.

Coheed and Camembert posted:

What an unexpected twist, the NC GOP being shitheads. If only there was some track record we could have looked back on to see that they, in fact, do not have people's best interests in mind.

Anyway, donate to this Kickstarter. WHEN THEY GO LOW WE GO HIGH :downs:

when they go low we eat poo poo on live tv

still loving amazed (kind of) that clinton lost so badly

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Asnorban posted:

Looks like they gave in further and removed the Dec 31 deadline!

http://www.indyweek.com/news/archiv...campaign=buffer

god loving dammit :ughh: why are the democrats so spineless?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

time to instate the dirtbag left

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Karl Barks posted:

so lemme get this straight, charlotte promised to repeal their ordinance blocking HB2 if the state repealed HB2 afterwards. instead, the GOP isn't repealing HB2 and is instituting a moratorium on allowing charlotte from reversing their own repeal?

got it in one

this is exactly what it looks like

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

we are rapidly approaching the point where people need to start protesting and fomenting unrest

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

wizard on a water slide posted:

TBH if Trump's presidency goes the way it looks like it's going based on his appointments and poo poo, I think you'll see more leftist, black radical, etc violence than has existed in America in a very long time/ever; think about how mad, scared, and crazy milquetoast centrist libs are acting and then imagine how this must feel to the kind of people who've actually considered violence against the state before

It'd kinda be nice to be wrong, bc I don't think any of them are large or organized enough to do anything but provoke a disproportionate law enforcement response that indiscriminately targets 10x as many people as were actually involved

It's definitely already happening. Nothing in the news yet, but people are getting angry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Bullshit, they don't care. They're moneyed interests and no one, not even judges, are impartial. We should live by a truly impartial law, that of Mother Nature, and destroy all of technology and humanity in a fiery blaze.

• Locked thread