Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
that's right, there's some good .news and here it is: all you have to do is live by the example of Steve and your salvation is assured through the good grace of Computer

but do not be deceived by the false steves, who prowl like trojan bootdisks seeing whom they may reformat, for they seek to condemn you to an eternity of separation from the one true Computer

so be on guard against (computer)wickedness at all times and obey the teachings of the one true Steve

angry_keebler fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Nov 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
when i started this thread i knew there would be some heretics boasting about the greatness of one false steve or another, but i didn't expect every single poster to have been corrupted by one of the many destevers :mad:

i can only hope that you all turn away from the path of wickedness and begin to follow the correct path of the teachings of the one true Steve

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

PleasingFungus posted:

only steve (stebe) is a true bootdisattva. 'if you see a woz on the information superhighway, kill -9 %him'

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

Steve Ballmer could kick the rear end of everyone in YOSPOS.

another false steve, with a corrupted theology that tells the faithful they cannot access Computer without first paying indulgences to developers, developers, developers, developers

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

The One True Steve (pc be upon Him)

• Locked thread