Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
this pencil?
boo, this pencil! goku
yeah, this pencil!
View Results

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

stick the pencil lead in your pee hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

unpleasantly turgid posted:

only goons spend their time huddled around a few pictures of a guy smelling a pencil.

do you have a camera in my house how did you know I'm huddling

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Enfield posted:

you should get a lot of pencils and bundle them together so it would be a bundle of sticks and put a nametag that says enfirld on it

lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Manchild King posted:

Couldn't be, see where it says USA? But that weird bullet pen looks terrible for writing.

Can this thread be for awful stationery? I got some crayons as a child that were like birthday candles wrapped in dyed sheets of newspaper. Still haven't fully gotten over them.

those were candles

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

jerry yo ure handsome

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i drink alot of milk

i cant ell

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

motherfucker still owed me ten bucks just selfish if you ask me

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

he had a lot of enemies. if anyone had reason to believe his death wasn't a suicide there'd be a lot of suspects.

it was definitely suicide though. there was a note

hope he did not make any mistakes lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

wow are you jann arden cause that was insensitive

no but I am Canadian like she is

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

okay but can my friend gord come too

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

froward posted:

just wanna say op has a fine jaw and his mouth would look great with a duck in it and made me remember that im definitely not straight

lol a duck

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you'll rue this day garfield hentai

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

garfield hentai posted:

i'm sorry didn't mean to rain on your parade but i think the best kind of having fun is the kind where no one gets hurt i hope you understand/forgive me and we can be pals

dgsw won't answer me will you marry me

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

nice

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Code Jockey posted:

voted 5 though because the op certainly delivered and besides that garfield hentai is a wonderful username and deserves celebration

:agreed:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

a doctor's signed note, the express permission of the first party, and the permission of the next kin if are required for cases of euthanasia

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

H.H posted:

95% of GBS posters are 30-something alcoholics in IT, this is a well established fact.

are you sure you aren't one yourself?

im 28 and I make pizza dough ama

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Code Jockey posted:

we're all inching ever closer to death

and in the meantime, we discuss pencils

how high do you toss the dough when you toss and spin it, and how many times a day do you exclaim "mama mia!"?

i just make it i don't get to spin it and oh man so many

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Jonny 290 posted:

you guys remember that game where you tried to break the other kid's pencil with yours
well i was a super dork and had a pencil that split right down the middle, so i chiseled out the graphite the whole way down except for an inch by the point, dropped a piece of dads brazing rod in there and glued it back up. lol i dominated the playground for a year with that thing

stick it in your pee hole

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

hell yeah these pencils fuckin own

you know what to do

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

criscodisco posted:

If someone doesn't wreck their urethra I'm gonna have to change my vote

not it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

MrWillsauce posted:

I will wreck my urethra but I don't think I can post the pics without getting trouble

I asked the mods and they say it's fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hahaha

• Locked thread