Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
some chick just got her arm blown half off by a grenade for handing out water bunch of people are getting they skin torn off and are getting hypothermia from being sprayed with fire hoses and they shooting people in the head with rubber bullets so some gas company can make a buck poisoning the water source of millions of people

these are americans not people in the middle east or south america is this just okay now are we cool with this

pictures of a blown up arm if thats your thing
http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/sophi...rm-bomb-photos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySe5zskfyKw

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

interview with a witness to the police disarming that chick hes a hippie who looks like he smells and talks about a movement of peace and love at one point so dont watch if that kinda thing is triggering to you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEMLoYmrnz4

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

drone footage of the pipeline, drill pad and bridge barricade the audio is awful at the start but gets better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wll5jwyVYiw

BIG PUFFY NIPS has issued a correction as of 09:31 on Nov 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
i give it 12 hours til someone dies btw

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Im glad obama and the dems stood up for oh wait

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

"Clean coal", energy independence vs human and environment maiming, trump, obama, clinton, media incompetence, national goldfish mentality, their fault, racist, end thread

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

profit-seeking interests using the government to blatantly run roughshod over the interests and welfare of native americans

like, how does anyone justify this in 2016

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

"Clean coal", energy independence vs human and environment maiming, trump, obama, clinton, media incompetence, national goldfish mentality, their fault, racist, end thread

thats a whole bunch of buzzwords while us citizens are being seriously wounded and crippled over some bullshit

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

OMGVBFLOL posted:

profit-seeking interests using the government to blatantly run roughshod over the interests and welfare of native americans

like, how does anyone justify this in 2016

I already called dibs on that opinion. please try again

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Can we send them dildos and sugar free gummibears like those other dudes in Oregon?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

also lmao at the cops attempts to justify/deny their actions

"yeah we don't know why that journalist got shot in the chest by a rubber bullet, it wasn't us. you're probably lying"

"concussion grenades couldn't do that much damage, something else blew that lady's arm apart, we have no idea what"

"we're misting the crowd in 20 degree weather to cut down on the risk of fire"

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

thats a whole bunch of buzzwords while us citizens are being seriously wounded and crippled over some bullshit

that falls under "media incompetence"

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

I already called dibs on that opinion. please try again

make me bitch

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Don't take the blankets, they probably have a pox on em

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

OMGVBFLOL posted:

make me bitch

Ok. I crown you thread bitch. :sun:

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Hardawn posted:

Don't take the blankets, they probably have a pox on em

A pox on your house!

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

A pox on your house!

But not both houses, wtf????? Seems like you are just as selective as the big pipe people.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

that falls under "media incompetence"

it shouldnt matter if the media covers it or not the protectors pose no threat to the pipelines construction

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Ok. I crown you thread bitch. :sun:

yay! im a pretty princess

Bitter fly
Sep 25, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I hope everyone dies

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

it shouldnt matter if the media covers it or not the protectors pose no threat to the pipelines construction

Before they put up walls and barbed wire protectors were licking themselves down to equipment so you can bet your rear end the contractor was clocking his employees out.

That's the angle the play "mean native bullies taking the life and livelihood away from poor union construction workers"

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

SeXReX posted:

Before they put up walls and barbed wire protectors were licking themselves down to equipment so you can bet your rear end the contractor was clocking his employees out.

That's the angle the play "mean native bullies taking the life and livelihood away from poor union construction workers"

right now they pose no threat the cops have them blocked like a mile from that walled off drill pad

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

some chick just got her arm blown half off by a grenade for handing out water bunch of people are getting they skin torn off and are getting hypothermia from being sprayed with fire hoses and they shooting people in the head with rubber bullets so some gas company can make a buck poisoning the water source of millions of people

these are americans not people in the middle east or south america is this just okay now are we cool with this

pictures of a blown up arm if thats your thing
http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/sophi...rm-bomb-photos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySe5zskfyKw

Is this the thread where we completely cut ties with any semblance of punctuation and capitalization?

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
It may be what needs to happen. Selma has some good scenes about something similar with MLKs plans

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

So, can someone link me to some information about this? The normal media news sites I read haven't said poo poo about this, and the only thing I've even heard about this was a video I remember linked here a while ago where the oil execs met with some native americans on a bridge and offered them a case of kroger bottled water and a carton of cigs, and the NA's told them to gently caress off.

Also someone post the video again, I can't find it.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Fog Tripper posted:

Is this the thread where we completely cut ties with any semblance of punctuation and capitalization?

thats how i post in gbs friend perhaps you could work on developing your reading comprehension beyond what they taught you in grade school

ballistics statistics posted:

So, can someone link me to some information about this? The normal media news sites I read haven't said poo poo about this, and the only thing I've even heard about this was a video I remember linked here a while ago where the oil execs met with some native americans on a bridge and offered them a case of kroger bottled water and a carton of cigs, and the NA's told them to gently caress off.

the video in the op is from tyt they are covering it fairly well and democracy now has people out there too id assume someone has done a fair and neutral write up on it but i dont have one at hand

BIG PUFFY NIPS has issued a correction as of 11:12 on Nov 23, 2016

Manifest Despair
Aug 20, 2008
There are a lot more important problems than Standing Rock to worry about. We have to end climate change for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

The media is too busy jerking off to Donald Trump to be paying attention to the sexy Indian wet tee-shirt exhibition. Youtube and Liveleak has some daily updates if you dig around.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Manifest Despair posted:

There are a lot more important problems than Standing Rock to worry about. We have to end climate change for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

Oh Bateman do shut up, NOW WHERE DO WE HAVE RESERVATIONS FOR DINNER, i'm not loving leaving this J&B until we have a reservation

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Manifest Despair posted:

the first step to all of those is to stop brutalizing poor people for the sake of profit tho

e. oh duh nice

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Honestly I'm surprised they all haven't been state-sanctioned murdered yet.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Uh it's 2016 not 2015

Get with the times and dehumanize yourself.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

the video in the op is from tyt they are covering it fairly well and democracy now has people out there too id assume someone has done a fair and neutral write up on it but i dont have one at hand

system protocol posted:

The media is too busy jerking off to Donald Trump to be paying attention to the sexy Indian wet tee-shirt exhibition. Youtube and Liveleak has some daily updates if you dig around.

OK cool, I'll randomly put some searches into youtube and google.

Glad to know that when I'm actually concerned about something and ask for some info, I'll get told to search for it myself.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I hadn't heard about the chick that got her arm bones blown out

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Glad to know that when I'm actually concerned about something and ask for some info, I'll get told to search for it myself.

*walks up to someone on the street with a clipboard*
"Excuse me sir, have you heard about our important social cause?"
"No, no I haven't"
"GOOGLE IT YOU loving LAZY PISS"
*walks off*

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Professor Shark posted:

I hadn't heard about the chick that got her arm bones blown out

well i think theres a reason for that

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

dude

this is tyt politics they cover a bunch of stuff but jorden chariton has been on the ground with the protesters on and off for months they videos will keep you up to date and show you what it looks like there and they have some breaking down different aspects of the situation. do you need me to post those specifically for you?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuMo0RRtnNDuMB8DV5stEag

this is unicorn riot i dont follow them so i cant attest to the quality of they videos but they are also on the ground doing some good coverage follow there twitter for up to the minute stuff. do you need me to post that?
http://www.unicornriot.ninja

these people are on the protester side and may be biased in some instances if you want someone to cover the company and the cops side just watch cnn

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Is .ninja really a TLD now? What are the people at ICAAN smoking?

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Three-Phase posted:

yeah i had a chuckle at that too really gives you a sense of confidence and seriousness

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Manifest Despair posted:

Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

lol it's Black Friday in like 2 days good luck

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Three-Phase posted:

.weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

excited for the movie they make in 5 years they'll say is loosely based off this story where sandra bullock teaches 5 native americans with a chip on their shoulder and a knack for the game how to play volleyball

• Locked thread