Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I plan to camp at established campgrounds, do some hiking, hopefully some scuba/snorkeling and anything else cool I can find. I tend to not do a whole lot of planning but right now I'm looking at a couple days camping the Everglades, doing something in Biscayne just to check it off a National Parks list (is this even practical without my own boat?), a trek down the keys probably finding a place or two to dive, and an overnight at Dry Tortugas.

I'm looking for any tips to this end including can't miss hikes, good photo ops, things that are slightly out of the way that I should probably make time for, good dive sites/companies I can charter for that would be appropriate for someone with a basic cert and hasn't been diving in a couple years, equipment I might not think to bring... Anything you think I should know, really!

Thanks!

edit: I'd also be open to any suggestions for non-food/alcohol/nightlife things to do in Miami but that's not really the focus of this sub.

Tree Dude fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Nov 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread