Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
Doesn't Long Kiss Goodnight take place around thanksgiving? I know the first two Die Hards are Christmas but thanksgiving is kinda the start of the Christmas season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Big Trouble in Little China

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
Original Star Wars trillogy

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
PT&A (No, not Pussy, Tits & rear end) is the best choice but the scene where they turn into skeletons is more appropriate for Halloween as it sometimes startles any younglings in the family.

Good backups are The Mighty Ducks, Home Alone, and Beethoven.

bullet3
Nov 8, 2011

Illavick posted:

Doesn't Long Kiss Goodnight take place around thanksgiving? I know the first two Die Hards are Christmas but thanksgiving is kinda the start of the Christmas season.

Nope, it's another great entry in Shane Black's Christmas portfolio.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
MST3K Thanksgiving Day marathon is the only thing to watch.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

1500quidporsche posted:

Big Trouble in Little China

That's for every season. At least.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

"Son in Law" w/ Pauly Shore

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"
Harry P for the win!

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

i think i saw some thanksgiving movie that starred an obviously coked up young RDJ once but i was pretty sloshed at the time and getting busy with a girl so idk if it was actually a Christmas movie or what

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
When in doubt John Wick

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

https://youtu.be/2VbYZDohsHk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

:stare:

Well that's poignant. Also, really really dark if you assume what is intended after the cutaways. Poor Janosz.

• Locked thread