Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrWillsauce

I didn't let my usb out for air

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

social vegan posted:

*the last scene of requiem for a dream starts, old fat white men sweat as they holler, spit launching from their mouths while they sit semi circle around two computers sitting back to back and connected wirelessly chanting "p2P"*

lmfao

joke_explainer

They say there's 8 bits in a byte. draw your own conclusions.

joke_explainer

You slot RAM in your motherboard, so that you will have more available memory for additional processes.

this is kind of a rough prompt *pages through glossary of computer terms*

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

social vegan posted:

*the last scene of requiem for a dream starts, old fat white men sweat as they holler, spit launching from their mouths while they sit semi circle around two computers sitting back to back and connected wirelessly chanting "p2P"*

lol

sig by vanisher™®

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
More like a.... cum pooter

Macnult

I feel really good when I'm on the computer

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
having a computer is the most alright a person can feel

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

bare bottom pancakes posted:

i really like to get "on line" but you gotta watch out for malware so hash it before you commit ok

eonwe

bare bottom pancakes posted:

you're telling me. you hit 'submit reply' and then you just feel bliss.

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
I have spent my life jamming female connectors together. I'm going to hell.

eonwe

Anoia posted:

I have spent my life jamming female connectors together. I'm going to hell.

they build double sided female to female connectors for that, its 2016. manufacturers know we like to get a little wild.

Piso Mojado

Loading program [c:/sex.exe]....DONE!

Awaiting user input....

alnilam

Piso Mojado posted:

Awaiting user input....

sometimes when i just need a quickie i run a little batch script I wrote that takes care of everything in a few seconds

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Piso Mojado posted:

Awaiting user input....

Awaiting user input....

Awaiting user input....

Awaiting user input....

Seriously is it in yet? I don't compute anything.

FutonForensic

"hi, I'm a pc" John Hodgman slowly goes prone and begins dispassionately humping a yellowed desktop computer, missionary style. there's no real love here

"and I'm a mac" Justin Long is going loving bonkers on this MacBook. He's doing a page from the Karma Sutra every five seconds. he's loving like a ragdoll body from a videogame that got glitched out and is flying all over the place. he's turned computer lovemaking into modern art

alnilam

I Was The Fury posted:

Awaiting user input....

Awaiting user input....

Awaiting user input....

Seriously is it in yet? I don't compute anything.

FutonForensic posted:

"hi, I'm a pc" John Hodgman slowly goes prone and begins dispassionately humping a yellowed desktop computer, missionary style. there's no real love here

"and I'm a mac" Justin Long is going loving bonkers on this MacBook. He's doing a page from the Karma Sutra every five seconds. he's loving like a ragdoll body from a videogame that got glitched out and is flying all over the place. he's turned computer lovemaking into modern art

Android Blues

FutonForensic posted:

OldAlias

eonwe posted:

nobody will take my 3.5" floppy

i miss the old fashioned guys who'd hold the door for me and send me dick pics on floppy disk

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

FutonForensic posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I hosed the software installation wizard

ScrubLeague

Don't touch anything if your hands get wet.

----------------

alnilam

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I hosed the software installation wizard

paper clip assistant: hello. do you... need me?

Cinderful

Don't copy that floppy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom

you wouldnt download an orgasm

----------------

• Locked thread