Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Hi, Pet Island (slash Heavy Petting)! You're a great community and a pleasure to moderate so this Thanksgiving I'm grateful for all of YOU and I'd like to give the gift of GANGTAGS!

Remember the gangtag contest we had a couple years ago? Well, if you don't, we had one, and I think it's time to take the tag back out, dust it off, and get to givin'.

Post below if you'd like an official Pet Island gangtag!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

You already have one, but I'm going to try something. Hold my beer

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Chaosfeather posted:

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Is there any chance, mighty birb mod, that I might get a bird crazies gangtag instead? I'd be happy with either one.

Of course! Which style do you want?

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Sure thing :)

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I suspect nobody will mind if I give out one more :)

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

you people are killin me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

:patriot: