Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Maybe osama bin laden knew that we would one day elect Donald stump As the leader of the free world, and decided to punish us before it happened. If this is the case I believe it was justified

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

Terror Sweat posted:

Yes. The election of Donald Trump is truly the worst thing the united States has ever done. Before November 9th, 2016 it was a peaceful little country that never caused any horrible atrocities

I sincerely agree with this point.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

Trumpenproletariat posted:

don't be a pussy homework explainor

my communist dad told me that most of the people in the twin towers were rich finance workers and thus a legitimate and fair target

I believe this in my heart

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I also believe that any terrorist attacks that happen during the Trump presidency are probably morally justified, regardless of how many "innocent" civilians die. That said I will not do terrorism nor will I fund it.

• Locked thread