Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Noun: 320 grit sandpaper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

noun, food: sunchoke

Farecoal

There he go
noun: plane

alnilam

Farecoal posted:

noun: plane

Sorry no more nouns but need adj or number

symbolic

number: pi

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I don't want to sound like a wine snob but... this is some really good poo poo

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

Sorry no more nouns but need adj or number

adj: weedly

Three-Phase

by zen death robot
Topology: 1-manifold

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

That's an adverb but I'll take it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

That's an adverb but I'll take it

weedish then

alnilam

This 1-manifold offering is gristly yet macabre, jealous notes with hints of 32 grit sandpaper and a weedish finish. Pairs great with spaghetti-Os, sunchoke, or ghost riding the whip. (3.14159 on wine enthusiast)

social vegan

hefty, solid, translucent, suggestively shaped oh the wine's inside?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

This 1-manifold offering is gristly yet macabre, jealous notes with hints of 32 grit sandpaper and a weedish finish. Pairs great with spaghetti-Os, sunchoke, or ghost riding the whip. (3.14159 on wine enthusiast)

:golfclap:

Im Ready for DEATH

it's a black fly in your chardonnay

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ah, notes of sodium pentothal and roses, with a sickly-sweet finish, reminiscent of a death row pardon, two minutes too late.

social vegan

worst beer I've ever drank. better than busch

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

alnilam posted:

Robot Made of Meat

The last thing I recall about this wine was its cherry finish, and the faint boquet of rohypnal . . . .

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

vanisher

alnilam posted:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Ork of Fiction
Hmmm.. I detect oscillating notes of acid with a bright finish.. lots of attack and sustain.. sweet staccato rhythms with an earthy bass tone underneath. [3.5/5 Pitchfork]

Ork of Fiction
I really like this wine, thank you! (ME -> :))

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I like to drink wine by filtering it through my teeth to keep the ice cubes out. The slurping sounds you hear are indicative of my sophisticated enjoyment of the adult beverage. Let the ice sit and melt in the glass when you're done to get a surprise second drink!

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I keep sending informative video pitches of me taking a bag of Franzia out of the box and piercing it with a crazy straw to Capri Sun Inc but those idiots just want to leave money on the table

Rushi

by Smythe
I just can't stand anyone who drinks a non vintage sobe from a non-glass bottle *scoff*

----------------

Twenty Four

*Sits down at fancy wine tasting party*

*Starts pounding on the table and chanting "CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG!"*

Three-Phase

by zen death robot
I can't quite tell if it has hints of contact cleaner or just regular WD-40.

----------------

The X-man cometh
Why is it always hints of oak, and never maple, ash, or pine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LawfulWaffle

This vintage has distinct tones of ash and Pine-sol

• Locked thread