Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Skelton Vineyards - Bone-dry attack, light body with clanky notes, finishes with hints of marrow and sage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Cherry notes in a dark melody with salty, tear-like finish. Pairs great with breakups.

ty manifisto

alnilam

F'taghn Winery Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 - All who have tasted it have looked at the very face of madness, and can no longer speak. Said to have a bitter finish. [96 on Wine Enthusiast - Editor's Choice]

ty manifisto

alnilam

Starts out with strong flavors of vitreous humour and oak notes, well-balanced, aqueous finish that will leave you with +2 visual acuity for 2d6 rounds.

ty manifisto

alnilam

*pushes up glasses* aaackshually it's just water (colorless) with a colloidal suspension of various organic compounds that create a red appearance

alnilam

social vegan posted:

tastes like red koolaid that's been held at room temp for 2, no wait, 3 days drank out of my roommate's "getting lucky in Kentucky" novelty pint glass oh hey how about that

alnilam

Farecoal posted:

This wine tastes like... memes??

Vintner: le :troll:

alnilam

Farecoal posted:

i like my wine to have notes of neckbeard. subtle hints of body odor, and if one "listens" closely to the flavor, as it were, it might be possible to "hear" the slightest touch of But I'm A Nice Guy

why do girls always go for the muscular cab savs while i, an inventive and bold yet refreshing pinot / syrah, am relegated to the Blend Zone

alnilam

wine libs:
I need (one poster at a time please)
adj
adj
adj
noun
adj
noun, food
noun, food
noun, activity
number

alnilam

Okay still need:
noun
adj
noun, food
Numnbwr

alnilam

Farecoal posted:

noun: plane

Sorry no more nouns but need adj or number

alnilam

That's an adverb but I'll take it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

This 1-manifold offering is gristly yet macabre, jealous notes with hints of 32 grit sandpaper and a weedish finish. Pairs great with spaghetti-Os, sunchoke, or ghost riding the whip. (3.14159 on wine enthusiast)

• Locked thread