Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

the sip unravels itself with a lush blanket of unfair treatment. Poking through this elaborate atmosphere, you sense hints of insisting your parents like your sister more than you. As the aroma hits your nose, the deep notes of not understanding why your mom won't buy you pokemon moon set in. Finally, the flavours cascade to a dry finish of insisting everyone else at school has pokemon moon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

The whole experience finishes intensely bitter. On second thought, maybe I do want cheese with this wine, mom

social vegan

Ya it's been aged 5 weeks for an open gatorade bottle...somewhere...around here...hm

social vegan

*sniffs* I'm getting a strong aroma of weed let's just uh hmmm, hm, it runs through my fingers like weed too and just one last...*coughs* hmm hm yes it has this almost entirely smoky mouthfeel and oh my, oh my, well, I'd say it tastes just like weed *continues to orate to empty apartment*

social vegan

eugh it tastes like someone let a bunch of grapes rot in a barrel i think this one's bad

social vegan

the finish on this cardboard is immaculate, beautiful graphic work, well sized for my fridge

*sweating three hours later*

confusing tap instructions

social vegan

*coughs mid-review onto a plate* oh nice this one has a temporary tattoo in every bottle

social vegan

tastes like red koolaid that's been held at room temp for 2, no wait, 3 days drank out of my roommate's "getting lucky in Kentucky" novelty pint glass oh hey how about that

social vegan

my hoity toity friends: egad social vegan, you've described the pure essence of this cabernet flawlessly, I almost feel the wine's aura achieving resonance with my own, an experience beyond simple gustatory transduction

me: ha ha ha thank you charles, I don't know what else you'd expect, I am a masterful wine somalia

social vegan

hefty, solid, translucent, suggestively shaped oh the wine's inside?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

worst beer I've ever drank. better than busch

• Locked thread