Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanisher

I like my girls like I like my wine. Rich, dry, well-balanced, strong and full-bodied with a deep ruby red color. A deep cedar and blackcurrant flavor with intense fruit and mellow tannins with just a hint of vanilla oak.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

joke_explainer posted:

What I love about this is that you clearly googled 'wine description' just like me :awesomelon:

doxxed but I deserved it

e: also kind of funny (high five lazy comedy buddy)

vanisher fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Nov 26, 2016

vanisher

alnilam posted:

This 1-manifold offering is gristly yet macabre, jealous notes with hints of 32 grit sandpaper and a weedish finish. Pairs great with spaghetti-Os, sunchoke, or ghost riding the whip. (3.14159 on wine enthusiast)

• Locked thread