Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bingemoose
Mar 24, 2014

Hurr Durr muts saf gotam cety

Silento posted:

Do you mean on Reboot? Or 10b converted to NX? :eyepop:

reboot so not even close to as bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helluva
Feb 7, 2011

Any recommendations for a class combo, two beginners?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

poo poo this game is still around? I'm on sick leave and jonesing for some terrible kmmo grinder nostalgia.

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYEBqP79NeA

New Nova class! :chanpop:

Also I've been playing again cause Beyond/Override is hype. :)

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

so for kanna i just put points into INT early for damage right? I don't get MP out of it like other classes but it still seems like the best choice

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Yeah, just put all your points in your main stat for basically any class. The only weird ones are DA, which has HP as the stat you put everything in, and Xenon, who splits his stats 3 ways. Xenon has 3 auto-assign buttons though so it's still really hard to gently caress up.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

oh i feel like those wandering fire racoons may be unkillable since they do thousands of damage and the map told me (after I died) that they are level 160 or something. Time to leave!

I'm surprised I'm enjoying Maple so much.

birds
Jun 28, 2008

do they still have the terrible edm music on the login screen?

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

I dunno, I haven't had the music on in a while.

Bingemoose
Mar 24, 2014

game is still great, I play it through steam almost only on reboot. Add me up and we can jam! Not a lot of people on the goon guild so I joined a couple others.

Bingemoose
Mar 24, 2014

Bingemoose posted:

game is still great, I play it through steam almost only on reboot. Add me up and we can jam! Not a lot of people on the goon guild so I joined a couple others.

Nevermind game is rear end, spent 5b to get 10% meso on my kanna inner ability, and the 10% happened on the second last miracle calculator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arzachel
May 12, 2012
Whens EU Reboot

• Locked thread