Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
my fondest memories are of playing this game with swordman.gif and shooting the poo poo while failing to do zakam? jump quest for like hours

i may hop back in tbh, looks interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
i think i know the answer to this but are priests still super wanted

the exp curve being changed to be easier means exp buff isn't necessarily as important, but still something people want?

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Silento posted:

Priests are super good at the new bosses! Their 5th job skill gives a shitload of stats (even more if you have high INT!) and Dispel is prob pretty helpful now that you can't get 100% status immunity. Also HS and AB are still awesome, ofc.

looks like i know what im rolling then, arigatou

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
they really reworked how priests do things

holy symbol lasts longer, the new aoe spell that hits everything multiple times is a lot better, wider range, deals more damage than whatever gen 1 or 2 or whatever priests had, the new fountain thing combined with the passive drain of enemies MP makes me not need potions for basic grinding, whereas you used to chug mana pots all the time

shits much more fun

• Locked thread