Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dylazodelan
Nov 9, 2009
Glad the boys introduced me to Chaturbate, I'm totally go on there to make fun of comment wierdos and I definately won't jack off to it five times a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
You had to learn about chaturbate from a podcast in 2017?

AxisofIdiocy
Mar 5, 2009

What do you mean this
isn't the ketchup?

AxisofIdiocy fucked around with this message at 23:05 on May 16, 2017

hog fat
Aug 31, 2016
my radical adherence to stoicism demands I be a raging islamophobic asshole. perhaps ten more days on twitter will teach me the errors of my ways
Further impressions:

Amber sucks. So do Adam and Stav but at least their presence is a source of material for Nick.

My big gripe about Nick is that he doesn't go after women or POCs enough. Too timid.

I like that he bluntly tells Stav that he will die soon. If I had to speculate,, probably of diabetes related complications. Nick's a good friend. I liked the episode where he went all-in on Adam and told him he adds nothing and fucks everything up. It was funny that the string-bean homo sat sulking the rest of the episode. I choose to believe Nick's reproaches were sincere.

I read that essay Roosevelt wrote about goody-goody boys and it was every bit as funny as Nick said it would be.

I like Felix when he's not being political.

These are my impressions.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

thanks hog fat

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
me while listening to the funny-rear end comedy podcast: this is good but i wish the host did racism more often

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

[furiously taking notes as i listen to the "cum town" podcast to inform my critique which i will post on the "something awful" forums]

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

hog fat posted:

Further impressions:

Amber sucks. So do Adam and Stav but at least their presence is a source of material for Nick.

My big gripe about Nick is that he doesn't go after women or POCs enough. Too timid.

I like that he bluntly tells Stav that he will die soon. If I had to speculate,, probably of diabetes related complications. Nick's a good friend. I liked the episode where he went all-in on Adam and told him he adds nothing and fucks everything up. It was funny that the string-bean homo sat sulking the rest of the episode. I choose to believe Nick's reproaches were sincere.

I read that essay Roosevelt wrote about goody-goody boys and it was every bit as funny as Nick said it would be.

I like Felix when he's not being political.

These are my impressions.

shut the gently caress up

hog fat
Aug 31, 2016
my radical adherence to stoicism demands I be a raging islamophobic asshole. perhaps ten more days on twitter will teach me the errors of my ways

Breadallelogram posted:

how about you do, nebbish bread-pun guy?

BBJoey posted:

[furiously taking notes as i listen to the "cum town" podcast to inform my critique which i will post on the "something awful" forums]

[furiously fumbles through one of my may books on philosophy on the book shelf I assembled myself because I'm actually a man and not some ineffectual computer programmer] 'And?' - Epictetus. QED.

little munchkin posted:

me while listening to the funny-rear end comedy podcast: this is good but i wish the host did racism more often

that is correct, fifth tier FYAD poster.

hog fat fucked around with this message at 01:36 on May 17, 2017

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

hog fat posted:

[furiously fumbles through one of my may books on philosophy on the book shelf I assembled myself because I'm actually a man and not some ineffectual computer programmer] 'And?' - Epictetus. QED.

no

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
stav is the id, nick is the ego, adam is the superego

hog fat
Aug 31, 2016
then we're at an impasse, bitch. if I knew Nick Mullen IRL he would be my friend and not yours and that knowledge kills you.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

quote:

hog fat hosed around with this message at May 17, 2017 around 10:36

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

fantasizing about being friends with a guy you heard on a podcast
cool as gently caress

hog fat
Aug 31, 2016

tfuh-the gently caress? guess I'll never mamke it to the bigs now.

Breadallelogram posted:

fantasizing about being friends with a guy you heard on a podcast
cool as gently caress

oooh the baby is mad because I'm a much cooler person than he is? baby want a bottle? if Nick were here we'd gang up on you and dunk your homo rear end head first into the toilet where you and your posts belong.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

hog fat posted:

then we're at an impasse, bitch. if I knew Nick Mullen IRL he would be my friend and not yours and that knowledge kills you.

Lol

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

hog fat posted:

tfuh-the gently caress? guess I'll never mamke it to the bigs now.

oooh the baby is mad because I'm a much cooler person than he is? baby want a bottle? if Nick were here we'd gang up on you and dunk your homo rear end head first into the toilet where you and your posts belong.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

hog fat posted:

retard alert

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

hog fat posted:

Hey what about this?

hog shat

hog fat
Aug 31, 2016

your presence must have sounded the alarm.

Cael posted:

Hey what about this?

hog shat

too gay to disparage

Breadallelogram posted:

what was that, breadfaggot?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I'm a cool person with a funny friend imagination

hog fat
Aug 31, 2016

Skip My Posts posted:

I'm a cool person with a funny friend imagination

not that hard to imagine. i know we'd be friends because we have similar political leanings and a mutual interest in miter saws. nice try though, guy whose posts I shall skip henceforth. thanks for the heads up :grin:

lumpy goop hopper
Feb 3, 2004

i am a drawing god.
I dunno if I'd be cool enough to be nicks friend but I would split a milkshake with stav like we were highschool sweethearts.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

hog fat posted:

not that hard to imagine. i know we'd be friends because we have similar political leanings and a mutual interest in miter saws. nice try though, guy whose posts I shall skip henceforth. thanks for the heads up :grin:

lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Not that hard to imagine

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax

hog fat posted:

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

professional swine bather
podcast has good dixk to pussy joke ratio. humor should skew a bit less topical so the show will stay evergreen. audio wngineering could use work, i cant hear the farts well enough. overall 7.6/10, would be friends irl with the racism guy but other posters are not cool enough.

-podcast critic fog hat

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Also put this in the first post

hog fat
Aug 31, 2016
that trud on the pig's balls would make a better poster than you, mongoloid

ham_sanitizer posted:

podcast has good dixk to pussy joke ratio. humor should skew a bit less topical so the show will stay evergreen. audio wngineering could use work, i cant hear the farts well enough. overall 7.6/10, would be friends irl with the racism guy but other posters are not cool enough.

-podcast critic fog hat

jokes about vaginas are rarely funny. nick was right to reprimand Stav for his brand of pandering pussy-eating humor that I personally would never deign to watch, but am glad Nick called him on it anyways.

farting is juvenile, grow up. it's the fat one's way of peacock-ing because he knows he's inept

and it's not that the other guys aren't cool enough, they're just not funny. but I like that Nick bullies them.

hog fat fucked around with this message at 02:08 on May 17, 2017

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
If nick were here we'd give you a swirly then I'd suck him off

hog fat
Aug 31, 2016
and it would take literally all of you to subdue me (except Nick because he's my friend and he wouldn't dare) because I lift weights and am a combat veteran. you sure this is the loving game you want to play with me?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

steakmancer posted:

Also put this in the first post

Nah

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Going to close this thread if it becomes gay.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

hog fat posted:

whose rereg are you? no way somebody this aggressively stupid is a newbie that wandered onto sa just last year.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
everyone on the podcast is my friend

hog fat
Aug 31, 2016

tumor looking batty posted:

Going to close this thread if it becomes gay.

best close it soon because Darkman Fanpage is the gayest thing to hit the thread yet.

sorry for the derail to the two-three funny posters in this thread.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Jamwad Hilder posted:

everyone on the podcast is my friend

especially kurt

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I'm a cool guy and nick would like me. I apologize for the derail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hog fat
Aug 31, 2016

Skip My Posts posted:

I'm a cool guy and nick would like me. I apologize for the derail

Nick would not be your friend.

Okay, sorry again.

• Locked thread