Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Sounds intriguing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog savant
Mar 15, 2008

unending immaturity
Where is this week's episode!!? I need Cum

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

so is Cum Town like the bridge between the Chapoverse and Opie and Anthony, I find it all very confusing

Eustace
Feb 26, 2009

AndrewP posted:

so is Cum Town like the bridge between the Chapoverse and Opie and Anthony, I find it all very confusing

Nick is just roommates with Felix and Amber. I don't think there's much of thematic connection outside of that

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

other than taping at the Anthony Cumia Studio, you mean

Eustace
Feb 26, 2009
Having Wardell on the show sucks because I can't differentiate his nasally nerd voice from Adams nasally nerd voice.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Eustace posted:

Having Wardell on the show sucks because I can't differentiate his nasally nerd voice from Adams nasally nerd voice.

Yaw

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
primo vitamix chat

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Every time I hear Stav (I think) laugh, it sounds exactly like the "random noise it makes every 10 seconds" laughing alien from Rick & Morty.

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

If you are considering listening to a cum podcast I would highly recommend this one.

bog savant
Mar 15, 2008

unending immaturity
Stop making smoothies and leaving the TV on Nick, no one wants to hear Adam of all people try and maintain the momentum.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

In general I agree but She's All That and the vine star tv show made for good conversation

djnkro
Sep 16, 2007
I'm totally taking the line "I didn't take it out for air"

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
I hope they don't have any more Chapo people on because they're terrible.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

ol yeller posted:

I hope they don't have any more Chapo people on because they're terrible.

chapo is.....bad

if i had to rank the chapo people by their cumtown appearances
amber <<<<<<<<<<< other guy < willy

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

felix is funny af

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Nick and Stav are good. Adam isn't very funny but hes game i guess. The Chapo people are not funny and are actually really bad, and they also try and seem smart which make sthem worse, imo. Brandon wardell is retarded but at least he doesnt pretend to be a trenchent, smart politics guy

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
wrong, bitch

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
I think Adam's hilarious, and all of the Felix and Amber episodes have been super funny. I dunno what your deal is

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

HolePisser1982 posted:

I think Adam's hilarious, and all of the Felix and Amber episodes have been super funny. I dunno what your deal is

I'm an alpha.

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015

ol yeller posted:

Nick and Stav are good. Adam isn't very funny but hes game i guess. The Chapo people are not funny and are actually really bad, and they also try and seem smart which make sthem worse, imo. Brandon wardell is retarded but at least he doesnt pretend to be a trenchent, smart politics guy

agreed, fellow alpha

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
i listened to the most recent funny moms show that was on the bonus feed and have a far more renewed appreciation for adam and for why he's on the show, his stand-up material and performance are both very good. the chapo guys are good on chapo and on other podcasts but i'd agree that will wasnt the best fit. i hope darcie does go on the show and presumably make nick furious for an hour

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Adam excitedly asking others if they've been on this forum dropped my opinion of him

I.G.Y.
May 5, 2006
The subreddit is where you can watch the Opie & Anthony mutants and Grey Wolves mix together

Also Cum Town is extremely good, definitely the funniest podcast around at the moment. All three of the boys are essential.

Favorite bits on YouTube right now:

def jam picard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUFkbD4i0Cs

stolen valor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6WaPSj5XjM

nick quits jimmy johns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfVQiyDBtcU

it's feminist bullshit, this idea that women have kids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7-3Pbw0V6c

NPR - booooooop... and Puerto Ricans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWYXCJA5S7o

I.G.Y. fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Jan 10, 2017

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Jack lemmon selling tiny dicks is by far my fav

Beller
Apr 9, 2009
I know all about punching down, yo. Ya'll ever get in a fight with me ya'll only hear like fuckin' 10 hits: I hit you, you hit the floor, me and my boys hit you 8 more times while you're knocked unconscious, yo.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Midroll ads in Cum Town, now I've seen everything.....

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
oiiiiii i'm retarded mate

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
stav has really grown on me over time. hes a good sidekick for nick

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
New Cum Town intro found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBmoQSHfO2U

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

ol yeller posted:

stav has really grown on me over time. hes a good sidekick for nick

wew

also the newest premium ep is probably the best theyve ever done ever

yoober
Nov 21, 2010

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

wew

also the newest premium ep is probably the best theyve ever done ever

all you care about is the hard r

bog savant
Mar 15, 2008

unending immaturity
I hope Nick doesn't die of cocaine withdrawal or whatever the gently caress is going on with him

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
i listen to cum town and its good

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
thanks to the cum boys I now eat vegetables and fruit every day, in smoothie form

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

We need to paint inspirational murals in urban areas.
They got one here of a hotdog stabbin Ghandi while he's sittin on the toilet cryin.
It says "may ur dreams soar forever...."
Good show, this Cum Town. I listened for the first time yesterday and I'm already pretty much drenched in cum. My only problem is that I haven't gotten to the point yet where I can easily tell everyone's voice apart.

AndrewP posted:

I don't know what the gently caress a Chapoverse is, but I discovered Cum Town through Nick's appearances on Jim Norton and Sam Roberts.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

mousetrench posted:

Good show, this Cum Town. I listened for the first time yesterday and I'm already pretty much drenched in cum. My only problem is that I haven't gotten to the point yet where I can easily tell everyone's voice apart.

Adam sounds gay and Stav is the one that laughs. Nick is the other one.

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

We need to paint inspirational murals in urban areas.
They got one here of a hotdog stabbin Ghandi while he's sittin on the toilet cryin.
It says "may ur dreams soar forever...."
Is Stav the guy who does most of the impressions and singing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mousetrench posted:

Is Stav the guy who does most of the impressions and singing?

Stav is the one who sounds fat

• Locked thread