Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Ya I usually don't like when the Chapo guys are on but that one was good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Jamwad Hilder posted:

Ya I usually don't like when the Chapo guys are on but that one was good

Yeah, it doesnt hurt that Nick was more engaged this episode than the last several.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Stan Taylor posted:

Yeah I've seen a lot of cum town/Chapo toadies on Twitter and other sites and they kept me from checking out either cast for months. Both are great though so it's just another case of turbo-aggressive internet fan nerds being dipshits. Reminds me of the people who are big into YouTube personalities.

diehard podcast fans are the lowest form of humanity

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

of course people from spain are racist, the first thing they did post-unification was force out all the muslims and jews in their borders, followed by more than two centuries of paranoia over stealth jews and muslims living there. that's why pork is so prominent in spanish cuisine. didn't know about Real Madrid fans being racist towards Samuel Eto'o, but not surprising since that was Franco's preferred club

good ep overall, always fun to listen to the cum boys

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
I thought Adam was the smart one, but this discussion about gas subsidies... :cripes:
He's never heard of the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile? :monocle:

prefect fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Mar 6, 2017

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

prefect posted:

I thought Adam was the smart one

there isn't one that that Adam is aside from bad

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
I would say that Adam is marginally more informed than the other guys

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Nick seems pretty smart. I mean he likes to act dumb and pretend he doesn't care about anything but he's dropping facts and information to add context to discussions all the time. He also cares a lot about comedy as a craft and explains why he'll go a certain direction with a joke or not use certain material in a live setting. Adam acts dumb all the time but he seems to know stuff and has had a lot of unique experiences. Stav just seems dumb.

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Coincidentally I like stav the most

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Stav is like the fat kid that dabbles in bullying in the hopes that the real bullies will leave him alone.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Didn't he say he did exactly that? Or was that Petey DeAbreu?

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

steakmancer posted:

Coincidentally I like stav the most

Yeah Stav is funny as poo poo, bitch

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
all of the boys are goody good boys - i will not stand for these besmirchments

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

cum town genius

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

I never said Stav wasn't funny, I'm just saying he doesn't seem all that smart.

Dinosaurs! posted:

Didn't he say he did exactly that? Or was that Petey DeAbreu?

I may have been thinking of that episode.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Stav had the funniest standup in the last live ep, he's a prepared material expert

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

When Adam was on Chapo, he said that he was the one who seemed smart but was actually an idiot, while Nick and Stav were the opposite.

coathat
May 21, 2007

All three of them are very stupid

Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe
There are plenty of people who know that mean and average are synonyms that I wouldn't want to hear talk for an hour at a time.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
They probably have no idea how to write code

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

coathat posted:

All three of them are very stupid

Nick's knowledge of stuff like a guy loving a pufferfish and people building dick sucking machines counts as being smart

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

HolePisser1982 posted:

Nick's knowledge of stuff like a guy loving a pufferfish and people building dick sucking machines counts as being smart

Nick also does a fantastic Woody Allen voice, so that makes him seem smart.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

prefect posted:

Nick also does a fantastic Woody Allen voice, so that makes him seem smart.

jack lemmon?

e: nick is smart

http://thoughtcatalog.com/nicole-mullen/2014/02/has-anyone-considered-that-woody-allen-molested-that-girl-as-satire/

http://thoughtcatalog.com/nicole-mullen/2015/05/meet-the-man-with-the-most-unfortunate-url-in-the-world/

mbt fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Mar 8, 2017

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

I can't wait til Nick breaks his sobriety and immediately crashes the show into the ground

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Dark Weasel posted:

I can't wait til Nick breaks his sobriety and immediately crashes the show into the ground

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

I love Stav because he will either laugh like the straight-jacketed weasel from Who Framed Roger Rabbit, explain the joke, or kill a joke by trying to run with it - sometimes a combination.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Dinosaurs! posted:

I love Stav because he will either laugh like the straight-jacketed weasel from Who Framed Roger Rabbit, explain the joke, or kill a joke by trying to run with it - sometimes a combination.

Then he just goes Hell yeah dude and all is forgiven.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Nick's impression of Bam Margera had me cracking up

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
what bam's been up to https://youtu.be/tks_6VzRjXk

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

bams been mainlining tom waits albums

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jamwad Hilder posted:

Nick's impression of Bam Margera had me cracking up

was this on the march 9 episode?

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Skip My Posts posted:

was this on the march 9 episode?

ya

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

yo which episode is it where they do the bi where nick threatens the bank to not give stav any money. that poo poo was real funny but i forget where it was.

yoober
Nov 21, 2010

what the hell did nick do hes trending on twitter and everyone is mad at him

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

yoober posted:

That's a really good question.

Rory McIlroy plays a round with Donald Trump
Newstalk 106-108 fm-Feb 20, 2017
McIlroy played in a four-ball with Trump, Kildare-born Nick Mullen (an agent with ISM), and Trump's friend Rich Levine. Will the preparation ...

Pretty sure this is a different Nick Mullen, but who knows?

I'm pretty sure it's nothing new:

https://twitter.com/HrtySpice/status/840980939140399104

https://twitter.com/mwaclawiak/status/840981360034664448

prefect fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Mar 12, 2017

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Somebody dug up his worst handful of tweets and got extremely mad they had mutual followers with an unwoke poo poo stirrer. The shocking discovery of Nicole Mullen articles was probably the highlight.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Yeah I've been confused all day reading these tweets. Not to mention isn't Nick banned from Twitter right now?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Somebody dug up his worst handful of tweets and got extremely mad they had mutual followers with an unwoke poo poo stirrer. The shocking discovery of Nicole Mullen articles was probably the highlight.

Aha. Must be this.

https://twitter.com/spnbmb/status/840785426860277760

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007

yoober posted:

Someone discovered his account last night and that led to a ton of other people discovering it as well.

He's not even on twitter and he's trending. It's like he's created a perpetual motion machine that makes people hate him. A perpetual hate machine. It rules.

E:f;b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

That Bill Cosplay tweet is v funny.

• Locked thread