Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Regulus74 posted:

So is the live episode some type of super irony where it's purposely a bunch of bad comics? Is making the audience sit through a terrible hacky comedy show the joke?
No, that's just a typical stand-up comedy show in New York City. For what it's worth, I enjoyed Mateo Lane and would have loved to hear more of him. drat his other life engagements.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

of course people from spain are racist, the first thing they did post-unification was force out all the muslims and jews in their borders, followed by more than two centuries of paranoia over stealth jews and muslims living there. that's why pork is so prominent in spanish cuisine. didn't know about Real Madrid fans being racist towards Samuel Eto'o, but not surprising since that was Franco's preferred club

good ep overall, always fun to listen to the cum boys

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

When Adam was on Chapo, he said that he was the one who seemed smart but was actually an idiot, while Nick and Stav were the opposite.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

The_Rob posted:

Really? That sucks. I like Moshe Kasher a lot and I thought the premise was interesting.
I saw ads for Problematic on the NYC subway and figured that it would be some kind of flogging of "SJW culture" or whatever the hell people call it. Turns out it's the complete opposite in a very bad way, and finding out that this was the Comedy Central show Nick wrote for makes me quite confused.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Nathaniel Tarn has already been locked from editing by Wikipedia. Great job cum boys

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

shut up hog poo poo

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

somebody with plat should just report hog fucker instead of the op closing the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

theflyingexecutive posted:

she is awful, but Adam managed to pull out "but I'm a nice guy" and none of the cum bois understood how dumb that was
her reaction was dumber

• Locked thread