Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

We need to paint inspirational murals in urban areas.
They got one here of a hotdog stabbin Ghandi while he's sittin on the toilet cryin.
It says "may ur dreams soar forever...."
Good show, this Cum Town. I listened for the first time yesterday and I'm already pretty much drenched in cum. My only problem is that I haven't gotten to the point yet where I can easily tell everyone's voice apart.

AndrewP posted:

so is Cum Town like the bridge between the Chapoverse and Opie and Anthony, I find it all very confusing

I don't know what the gently caress a Chapoverse is, but I discovered Cum Town through Nick's appearances on Jim Norton and Sam Roberts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

They got one here of a hotdog stabbin Ghandi while he's sittin on the toilet cryin.
Is Stav the guy who does most of the impressions and singing?

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

[Still catching up]

I've gathered it's one of the least popular episodes, but the whole David Cross thing was hilarious to me.

Jimmy Norton's appearance (plus Nick's appearances on J & S) was disappointing, considering I love Jim on the radio. He doesn't seem to mesh with Nick at all.

• Locked thread