Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
get this one, guys

i like to GET STEPPED ON by WHORES

jim norton is a relic from the school of "raunchy comedy" and he needs to go away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

I listen to every ep 2-3 times so really its like hearing the same story 6-9 times

i know this life well, friend. cum town is so dense with jokes, bits, goofs and gags that i usually listen to every episode 3 times - mostly while doing other things like drugs and video games

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

all of the boys are goody good boys - i will not stand for these besmirchments

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

The Narrator posted:

There's no point signing up for a Patreon until the first of the month right, because if I sign up on the 30th I pay 5bux and then get slugged a couple days later right

no one gets charged until the first

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

i want to see a 300+ lb man tie on steel toed boots

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

glaring lack of cum talk in recent months. i come to this podcast (pun intended) for the latest on whether or not the boys are cumming/sucking/loving and ive been pretty disappointed thus far.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

give me an hour of nick doing impressions of simpsons characters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

jeremy sucked my
jeremy sucked my
jeremy sucked my diiick im gay