Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

who the gently caress is this person and why/when did she block me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

yeah but it's ten

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Wasn't there an episode with the regular three plus a female comedian and the whole time they just talk about some UCB guy who was accused of sexual assault and there's no jokes at all? Forget which episode that was but it sucked.

ep 15

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

hog fat posted:

Further impressions:

Amber sucks. So do Adam and Stav but at least their presence is a source of material for Nick.

My big gripe about Nick is that he doesn't go after women or POCs enough. Too timid.

I like that he bluntly tells Stav that he will die soon. If I had to speculate,, probably of diabetes related complications. Nick's a good friend. I liked the episode where he went all-in on Adam and told him he adds nothing and fucks everything up. It was funny that the string-bean homo sat sulking the rest of the episode. I choose to believe Nick's reproaches were sincere.

I read that essay Roosevelt wrote about goody-goody boys and it was every bit as funny as Nick said it would be.

I like Felix when he's not being political.

These are my impressions.

shut the gently caress up

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

hog fat posted:

how about you do, nebbish bread-pun guy?

[furiously fumbles through one of my may books on philosophy on the book shelf I assembled myself because I'm actually a man and not some ineffectual computer programmer] 'And?' - Epictetus. QED.

that is correct, fifth tier FYAD poster.

no

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

fantasizing about being friends with a guy you heard on a podcast
cool as gently caress

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

hog fat posted:

tfuh-the gently caress? guess I'll never mamke it to the bigs now.

oooh the baby is mad because I'm a much cooler person than he is? baby want a bottle? if Nick were here we'd gang up on you and dunk your homo rear end head first into the toilet where you and your posts belong.

shut the gently caress up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Under the vegetable posted:

why do you think chapo gets 700k a month, because people give a gently caress about what they think about politics

yeah, i subscribe because i imagine they are my friends

(????????????)

• Locked thread