Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

yeah but just on twitter

cum town is really good, their guests aren't the best but nick is really funny

Are you kidding? They're great.

I'm still literally not sure if the David cross episode was a bit or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe
Petey datboy or whoever killed me with his "...and Jesus wept" bit. 'What's wrong?' 'Nothing in particular just a lot of small stuff'. I liked the iud lady before, but her set was basically the same as before. Understandable, but alt-y comedy doesn't work great the second time around for me.

I haven't see a ton of comedy shows live, but I really hate when comedians comment on the crowd's reaction. Like, dude, I didn't know you were bombing until you said something. Particularly because it's all depressed person funny observations and poo poo. It's no 'who here likes sex, I'd drink yo bath water' type rolling on the floor sets.

Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe
There are plenty of people who know that mean and average are synonyms that I wouldn't want to hear talk for an hour at a time.

Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe

• Locked thread