Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
wrong, bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
I think Adam's hilarious, and all of the Felix and Amber episodes have been super funny. I dunno what your deal is

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mousetrench posted:

Is Stav the guy who does most of the impressions and singing?

Stav is the one who sounds fat

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
my technique is to listen to the comics for a few jokes and then fast forward if they're not funny

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

coathat posted:

All three of them are very stupid

Nick's knowledge of stuff like a guy loving a pufferfish and people building dick sucking machines counts as being smart

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
"ummm yah, serious side eye at my 300 mutual followers with this fuckstick" is the internet leftist call to arms

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

bango skank posted:

yeah that was a bad ep

Both of his episodes are by far the worst ones. He's so loving boring

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

prefect posted:

He spent a lot of time complaining about political correctness gone mad on his first appearance, didn't he?

A sobering reminder that exposure to opie & anthony causes irreversible retardation in adults

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Skip My Posts posted:

did the cum boys make fun of her or somethin?

adam talks about sharing a cab with an insane woman in the new ep (Foody for thought) and ppl found who it was

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
It's loving go time. [I pump my bigass shotgun & point it at my dick and balls]

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ol yeller posted:

a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-and they co-co-co-could be gay and jews! *weird inhaling laugh in stereo with him and adam*

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
would still be down for a mass suicide w/ the cum boys in any event

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
i dont actually want to hear a skype version of cumtown, so whatever, godspeed

• Locked thread