Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Didn't he say he did exactly that? Or was that Petey DeAbreu?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

I love Stav because he will either laugh like the straight-jacketed weasel from Who Framed Roger Rabbit, explain the joke, or kill a joke by trying to run with it - sometimes a combination.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Cael posted:

--What Twitter Feminists Actually Believe

WOMEN, AM I RITE???

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Under the vegetable posted:

are you one of those wacky people that are like "men can't be feminists. please call yourself an ally and self crit"

I don't spend a lot of time on Twitter. What's "ally" in this context? And self crit = kill yourself?

I believe men can support feminism and if some want to call themselves feminists then ya sure.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Stone Sourdough

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

I liked that segment about adulthood, but rolled my eyes pretty hard when one of the guys said something like "what's up with all this 90s nostalgia?" like our generation, just now, invented fondly reminiscing about the past. Sometimes their lack of perspective is endearing but god drat.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

murked by dragon posted:

saw i missed like 60 posts in this usually slow thread and immediately thought nick must have killed himself

Thought for sure it'd happened this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Btw I had a pretty bad day at work can I say something like "lol at you nerds for paying to register and post on a dying internet comedy forum" and then give a bunch of snarky replies to your replies that'd really

• Locked thread