Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Every time I hear Stav (I think) laugh, it sounds exactly like the "random noise it makes every 10 seconds" laughing alien from Rick & Morty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I've never been prouder to be a Cum Town fan than today. Nick is the hero we need and deserve.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

nick mullen is a piece of poo poo, he once saved a woman from being killed by a bus, but he also thought it was okay to put his hands on her to shove her out the way. so.... thats your hero?

--What Twitter Feminists Actually Believe

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Leave Adam alone

Seriously, save the real hate for Wardell.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

LentThem posted:

west coast co-hosts actually made nick laugh 1 time so theyre A+ in my book

i dont remember stav and adam managing to bust up nick except for adam giving the alley-oop of 'gayest bomb in the world' and nick turning it into 'gayest bomb of all time' and losing it

i think a guest made nick laugh once, with the "What do you mix with cum to drink it?" "I mix it with other cum"

The only other time I clearly remember Nick laughing was when they were talking about Arthur Chu, towards the end of the video. It's more of a him making himself laugh just thinking about Chu, but it's still a hilarious moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

hog fat posted:

Hey what about this?

hog shat

• Locked thread