Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Lurks Morington posted:

Are you kidding? They're great.

I'm still literally not sure if the David cross episode was a bit or not

guys like that are always on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
primo vitamix chat

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
thanks to the cum boys I now eat vegetables and fruit every day, in smoothie form

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
https://twitter.com/AdamFriedland/status/827324915443494914

what an excellent song

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

incoherent posted:

Literally afraid to say I listen to cum town for fear of finding what a prototypical fan would look like.

Stan Taylor posted:

Yeah I've seen a lot of cum town/Chapo toadies on Twitter and other sites and they kept me from checking out either cast for months. Both are great though so it's just another case of turbo-aggressive internet fan nerds being dipshits. Reminds me of the people who are big into YouTube personalities.

chapo dork:

cum town mutant:

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

HolePisser1982 posted:

my technique is to listen to the comics for a few jokes and then fast forward if they're not funny

same

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/842498944454332417

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
the first one with metzger is the only episode I've ever bailed on, he started ranting about false rape accusations or some other MRA poo poo right out the gate and it was just tedious

this one I listened to all the way through, probably only because I had nothing else in the queue and my car's antenna is broken

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
the guy googled "feminist political podcast + los angeles" and asked adam if the first result was her

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
happiness is a warm bun, by the wheatles

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
nick making GBS threads on people for copying, but thinking he owns reese's pieces pronunciation jokes is really good stuff

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
"please stay in your vehicle, we're looking for a very small dick!"

that was the best episode in a long time

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

abuse culture. posted:

Hello! What is the best episode of this and also will it be accessible to people who may be less irony inclined and also didn't post in fyad at one point. I'm on a long rear end road trip with some people and I'm very tired of S-Town, which is what we've been listening to.

black magic schoolbus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
amber off-mic calling nick out on his "well simpsons characters aren't real" defense was pretty good

• Locked thread