Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
holy poo poo i just started listening to this podcast a few days ago and its the best, even though sometimes i feel like it should be called "3 Jackoffs Jackin' Off"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
Seth Dickfield is the best character and it makes me so happy when he takes offense to something

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
cumboys have some east-coast harshness in the way they talk and stories they tell, UYD is more like some relaxed SoCal guys

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
so was the David Cross episode supposed to be Between 2 Ferns style of discomfort? It seemed that way until a later episode when the guys refer back to it based on listener comments, so now i dont know whats real anymore

my favorite part was at the end when Dave said "I guess in terms of plugs-" and the guys are just talking over the top of him and end the call

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible

Under the vegetable posted:

it was a bit, and david was in on the bit.

okay there were parts where it felt like they were messaging on a computer at the same time so theyd hit the beats in the audio. the only thing throwing me off was the discussion about listener comments 2 episodes later

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
Man, their roast battles on YouTube

You're gay
You look like you beat up gays
But are also gay
You probably gently caress kids
You're half as gay as the kids you gently caress
Because you're a gay pedophile
Also you're a fat gently caress
That's the mustache of a man who touches kids inappropriately

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
i am way behind on episodes but i really enjoyed the bit where he's talking about an autistic girl he 'dated' a few times; he really nailed the autistic voice

"you know, it's weird that you're a comedian because you aren't very funny"

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
Stav has some great bits when he does standup but its weird that his fallback/goto phrase when he cant think of anything to say during the podcast is "_____ sucking my dick!"

like for most people a filler word would be "um" or "uh" or "you know" or the chinese n-word "那個" and his is talking about his dick getting sucked

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
speaking of unpolished, your moms are always making sure MY DICK is polished!

ahhh gently caress

so anyway, lets get some bomb-rear end soup dumplings

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
im listening to old episodes and Adam totally took the "twiiiiiiins" thing from Uhh Yeah Dude but even managed to use it in the wrong context

adam i know youre reading this, you gotta stop that

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
im impressed that nothing good came out of the 90s unless you like really really stupid commercials on youtube

like when you talk about classic cars or classic songs or whatever, it relates to the same time periods now that it did 10-20 years ago; it never shifted forwards 10-20 years

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
1999 is an okay exception because thats when King of Fighters '99 came out an dits the best KoF game
also Unreal Tournament 99, way better than the 2k3 version

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
west coast co-hosts actually made nick laugh 1 time so theyre A+ in my book

i dont remember stav and adam managing to bust up nick except for adam giving the alley-oop of 'gayest bomb in the world' and nick turning it into 'gayest bomb of all time' and losing it

i think a guest made nick laugh once, with the "What do you mix with cum to drink it?" "I mix it with other cum"

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
"Retarded as a Second Language" would be cool as a real thing or on a show, so like theres an FBI interpreter that gets called in when a handicapped guy at a mcdonalds witnesses a child abduction or whatever.

And a big part of the language is to actually sound retarded.

So a couple of agents come into the mcdonalds while the interpreter is just finishing up with the witness and says "thank youu!" in a Handi-Man voice, then she turns to them and says "Okay so we're looking for a white male in his early 50s, long hair, driving a blue pickup with a political bumper sticker on the back"

"Woah, you got all of that from the conversation just now??"

"Actually I checked the security footage, this guy just talked about his favorite episodes of Cheers the whole time."

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
but these 60 posts dont have some big ol titties to suck on, hell yeah, dude

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
people subscribe because they think it's badass as gently caress to hear a guy on a skype session smirking while he says "my favorite thing is owning libtards on twitter in debates using their own logic against them"

which is kind of a weird reason to give someone 700k when you think about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
adam should have told the twitter girl that he is a nice guy but has a fetish-like preference for asian women because they are less likely to be fat cows

• Locked thread