Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Its good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

How did the Anthony Cumia Studios joke get started? Have they always recorded in the Park Slope Mansion IRL? Did Nick really live with a Chinese family when he started the podcast or had he been living with Amber and Felix at the time?

I think someone itt compared this show to uhh yeah dude. What are the best episodes of that?

I think if you go in expecting UYD to be like cum town you might be disappointed, depending what youre looking for, theyre both shows where guys just talk about whatever and are funny but the tone is very different

Anyway though UYD has been around for 11 years and theres a million episodes of pretty consistent quality, so you can basically jump in anywhere, except id recommend against the live shows since the quality is worse and the audience can be annoying

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
I only saw a bunch of tweets about tweets about people talking about Nick mullen, and none of the actual tweets about Nick mullen, which means im blocked by those people which is good

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

"ummm yah, serious side eye at my 300 mutual followers with this fuckstick" is the internet leftist call to arms

I am NOT looking forward to seeing how many blue checkmark 12k follower Vice media contributors unfollowed me over this

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

He once had a long tweet stream about how he has to treat straight people like lions because hes scared at all times that everyone will kill him for being gay. Worlds most fragile guy takes on the Irony left

• Locked thread