Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What’s your favorite car manufacturer?
Ford
Chevy
Honda
Toyota
Porche
Hyundai
AMC
SHOOT VISARI
View Results

• Locked thread
Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
This whole mess is technically my fault, I guess? I apologize for nothing, at any rate. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
If anyone's interested, I'll be keeping a list of the songs we set up in the radio. This update's selections come almost entirely from me, with Crow's sole contribution being Ali's "boss" theme (I was going to use Mechanical Rhythm). This way you always know who to blame for any given musical choice! :pseudo:

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Update 3 Radio! I guess I could have watched the entire 3.2 video to put the radio back together but :effort:. Songs are denoted with an A or C depending on which of us tossed it in the playlist.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
To be fair, it's not *just* an inconsistent work schedule and other projects going on, it's also that it takes the better part of a couple hours just to prep for a session and then another two hours to record (assuming no technical difficulties) and we're stuck with a last-gen marketplace that's 4 years old in an annual series AND we haven't recorded in months anyway so who the gently caress knows where we even are.

• Locked thread