Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Please post all drama for the benefit of gawkers tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Levarris posted:

SWGEmu, and ProjectSWG are results of packet sniffing.

Stella Bellum and SWG Legends are results of leaked official SOE source code given to an e-slut who honey potted a former SOE dev to give it to her.

:yikes:

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

tadashi posted:

Let's say I had the expertise and resources to start my own server, does anyone know a good place to start? I found some old guides but I am not sure what the latest available publicly builds are to work with.

You really don't want to deal with running a game server. It's not fun and like a 24/7 job that you are always on call for and don't get paid to do.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Did the entire server melt down entirely because they let their friends play before launch?

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

you're kidding me

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
love it when people say OH BUT IT WAS JUST HASHED NOT PLAINTEXT

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
That's extremely good for SWG

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
They weren't thinking of Stella bellum they were thinking of dark light I'm pretty sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

I said come in! posted:

I still haven't had time to play on Legends, but its the SWG with the combat revamp right with only like 9 classes? I really like the original combat and skill system of SWG, but might be worth it to play on Legends to see the other combat system.

I thought the classes were NGE and Legends was CU?