Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
And I'd bet money if they just focused on quality of life improvements and a graphics upgrade instead of NGE it'd still be running today. All we can say for sure is that clearly NGE when it happened was a massive failure. It not only didn't grow it's customer base, but it actively turned off the customers it did have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Imperials just look cooler, and TIE Fighter was the better game, they always attract a bunch of people.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011

Goast posted:

It was nothing but improvements after the NGE though.

Well I mean the game continued to bleed people and never got another meaningful expansion again. It was pretty much "the end". Can't get much worse than that.