Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iamthehans
May 1, 2012
Dinko for mayor. hes the leader we deserve!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iamthehans
May 1, 2012

Ahdinko posted:

Yeah a wipe makes it even more tempting to play

Shotgun not mayor.

I'm not playing unless you're mayor

iamthehans
May 1, 2012
well it looks like no wipe. The server is up is anyone coming back?

iamthehans
May 1, 2012

Levarris posted:

HELL NO!

However, I would consider taking part of a Goon Incursion onto legends. I already have a character there, and the staff there practically licks my boots.

I'd be in for this and I could maybe drag dinko with me

iamthehans
May 1, 2012

Levarris posted:

I'll do it if there enough Goons who want to. If there is anything that I like less than pubbies, it's SWG pubbies. What is left of that community is really awful for the most part.

Define enough haha. There aren't to many die hard swg people left around here for the most part. I downloaded their launcher and got my account activated so I'm part way ready.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iamthehans
May 1, 2012
i've been playing, seems way easier to grind out the combat professions. Have mixed feelings about the combat system, I like the fact action/health have more set roles but I do miss seeing the blue mind bar and it having some sort of use. Star dust is pretty far from pre-cu but it feels like welcome changes.
Have not tried to craft anything yet and to be honest leveling crafting has always been awful in any version of swg.