Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BromanderData
Mar 20, 2013

Stroke it with me

The Chosen One

Levarris posted:

If the server gets enough donations to pay for itself. It's not going anywhere.

I have high hopes that the biggest issue will be picking which server to play on and not worrying if it will ever be completed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BromanderData
Mar 20, 2013

Stroke it with me

The Chosen One

Looks fantastic so far

BromanderData
Mar 20, 2013

Stroke it with me

The Chosen One

I'm mostly a huge fan of pre-cu as that was my first MMO.

But if I'm honest I didn't really hate the CU or dunking on people as a spy in the NGE so your hybrid system is looking really cool.

Would being able to use the vanilla SWGEMU and this require to SWG installs to work?

I think the hardest part will be not immediately going for Master Doc TKM, but with your XP boost trying new things doesn't seem like it would be so bad.

BromanderData fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Jan 8, 2019

BromanderData
Mar 20, 2013

Stroke it with me

The Chosen One

Levarris posted:

If you already have vanilla SWGEmu, just point the installer to that folder, the installer will take what it needs and put it within a subfolder so as not to interfere with your existing client folder. Then just extract the modthegalaxy TRE files to that subfolder and it should work.

Awesome, I’m looking forward to giving this a try this afternoon.

BromanderData
Mar 20, 2013

Stroke it with me

The Chosen One

HiriseSoftware posted:

I go on vacation and come back and Stardust must have died a terrible death despite Levarris saying it was shutting down September 1st.

RIP stardust

Still perpetually looking forward to Suncrusher at least.