Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erev
Jun 9, 2013
As a pre-CU fanatic explain to me why I should play. I was a rifleman/droid engineer if it helps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erev
Jun 9, 2013
Fair points. I'll install and give it a try shortly. What do we need crafting wise?

Erev
Jun 9, 2013

LumberingTroll posted:

A server to be live for us to play on :rimshot:

Hah. On the bright side at least I haven't fallen behind then. I've gotten everything installed and setup so I'm good to go whenever the devs get around to making the server work.

Erev
Jun 9, 2013

Levarris posted:

So the big question. Do we rebuild the great caliphate of Afgoonistan? Or find some nice slice of waterfront property in the form of Goontona Beach? Literally any option is on the table.

Obviously the town of Lagoona.

Erev
Jun 9, 2013
A fresh start and a limit on characters and building slots would revive my interest in the game - at least for a while. They need to find a way to deal with item and resource bloat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erev
Jun 9, 2013
Even Live had the problem to an extent. Cross-sever building lot swaps were BIG on Eclipse.