Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

Wasn't it strangely balanced at released or am I mis remembering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

Erev posted:

Hah. On the bright side at least I haven't fallen behind then. I've gotten everything installed and setup so I'm good to go whenever the devs get around to making the server work.

Assuming they aren't giving another head start to their friends.

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

Alexander DeLarge posted:

Any Stella Bellum-based server has JTL but I don't know what's going on with that since the team disbanded and released the source.
seems like the discord got nixed since it kind of died soonish after stella bellum launch. Any new congregation spot or are Stella Bellum based servers not really up yet.

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Just read through the thread after finding my discs again. What happened to Bloodfin? It seemed so promising. This thread doesn't say much more than a vague, "drama happened," so I'd love to hear more.

It's rather hard for a group of devs to not be weird. Each new community propagates with the promise of being less poo poo. But than is just as bad.

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

Ahdinko posted:

Stella Bellums source code and a prepackaged server VM got released last week so maybe something fun will happen. Levarris, you know what to do! (Which is consider running the server, then instead drink until you pass out)

https://bitbucket.org/theswgsource/swg-main
https://www.swgsource.com/forums/

I never thought they would actually release that.