Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Alexander DeLarge posted:

People don't want to lose their progress while testing a sandbox MMO for the thousandth time, I am truly shocked.

Yes, I'm sure thousands will flock as soon as they go live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

TerminalSaint posted:

Other than the whole SWTOR thing.

Which is the reason it was killed when it was. I don't believe it would be running today but would have lasted a couple more years if SWTOR wasn't released.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

SWTOR is a good game but it's in the wrong time period. No one gives a poo poo about 5000 years before Luke and Vader.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Alexander DeLarge posted:

Pack it up, back to Basilisk. gently caress this server.

Are the 4000 concurrent players you said would come crashing the servers? Please tell them to stop so when I finally get done downloading all these drat files from their launcher I can log in.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Dead fan-made games are serious business.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Old habits die hard.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

magiccarpet posted:

any cheap pc builds so i can run this

I ran this game when it came out on a 200mhz mmx chip. Whatever you have cobbled together will run it.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Goast posted:

swg might be star wars but I don't think anyone here wants anything to do with those people in that subforum

:yikes:

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I miss the original mantina and our tie-fighter chilling next to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

tadashi posted:

Is that the same guild from Lowca or is that just a common-enough name that somebody was going to use it?

Any EMU servers worth a drat right now? Kind of feel like loving around assuming they haven't updated the graphics requirements or something.

Death before dishonor is a pretty common term in America especially concerning military, war, etc. I would very surprised if it’s the same. Astonished actually.