Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ixcthu
Oct 16, 2003

I may not be much, but I'm all I think about.
If a race war starts in America, it will be because of minorities being so overcome with irrational fear that they will end up protesting in increasingly violent ways. There are already enough cases of people making up fake hate crimes (hajib attack in Louisiana, etc).

In other words, it will be a self-fulfilling prophecy if anything.

Many of the same people that voted Obama in for two terms are the same people who decided Hillary was a crap candidate and would rather stomach Trump. Trump isn't some magical mandate for OMG-RACISM. Hillary just sucked so bad that she lost. That's it. Heck, the Podesta emails seem to show that she shouldn't even have been the Democratic nominee, but they did everything possible to ensure Bernie would lose.

As for the Alt-Right, it's just a blanket name for a group of people. There isn't any real coordinated "Alt-Right" movement. The Media is in such a fervor to find a boogeyman that any group claiming to be an Alt-Right representative is taken seriously and given coverage.

So, yeah. If you want to prevent a Race War, stop getting worked up about it.

Nothing has really changed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread