Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

cult member at airport posted:

1. Are Nationalist and Racist ideologies going to become more prominent and powerful in the coming years? What about openly racist politicians or political parties?

I think so. The regime which will take power next year relied heavily on exploiting racial tensions in order to attain power. Race hate will be a central point of discussion for the duration of Trump's first term. Racial tensions will continue to mesmerize the US for at least 4 years. There are already openly racist politicians and political parties.

2. What is racist culture like? What are the subcultures among racists? Are they just a fringe minority or do they have a significant influence in the USA and overseas? Who are their figureheads?

I donno

3. What is the extent of racism among groups like UKIP, Front National, and the Alt RIght? Is everyone aware of the racism but they’ve just learned to use Euphemisms to cover up their prejudice? Or do they genuinely believe they’re not racists?

They are aware of the racism, and do not use 'euphemisms' to cover up prejudice. They openly espouse bigoted ideas. They may or may not cop to being racist, and/or genuinely believe they are or are not racist depending on any given individual or social group. The word simply has no meaning in the media, nor apparently, to you.

4. Among the racist subculture, what groups are they more or less racist too? Are they all “all-or-nothing” racists or are some them okay with black people but against Arabs?

Donno, it would be best to ask them. But probably no one will cop to these ideologies on this board.

5. Do these people take fake conservative news sources seriously? Could they be susceptible to racist propaganda spread by various hate groups?

Donno, it would be best to ask them. But probably no one will cop to these ideologies on this board.

6. How improbable is the scenario I laid out above? Before you ask, yes I've already read that frontpage article.

A doomsday scenario race war is highly improbable. The racial / cultural / ethnic divide has always been a tool of subjugation which the rulers of society use to mesmerize their subjugates. It has no legs on its own due to its obvious absurdity, and the discomfort and inconvenience it introduces to people's lives. I suppose there is a possibility that race hate could grow beyond the control of the ruling class, but this is highly unlikely given the overwhelming power at their disposal. If there were ever a large scale conflict predicated on race hate that threatened to keep people out of work, it would be crushed with uncanny efficacy. Race riots and racial violence are only permissible if they are destroying the lives and communities of people who don't matter, so as to keep the populace and confused and angry at each other. It will not be allowed to go farther than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread