Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

another day working in the westworld animal lab. everyone keeps asking me if they can gently caress the horses. buddy, they wont even let me gently caress the horses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

>> Guys I keep seeing pictures of my friends and family on stock image sites and I sneeze every time someone uses the microwave. this wouldn't really bother me, but hr just sent me a congratulations for twenty-five years with the company and I'm only 32. definitely asking ford about this at our meeting in the basement later.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

>> jerry I don't care how much you liked the old logo, stop displaying it on the lobby monitors

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Maeve: have I told you how I came to sweetwater?
bartender: rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb peas and carrots peas and carrots
Maeve: I know right?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

ford: let's see if there's anything productive from our employees' 20-percent time this month
*clicks*
*gentle piano music begins playing*

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

this is the thread for computer funnies, complaining about pistons or w/e is in the scifi thread

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

the entire intro is shots of their amazing 100000-axis fab machinery and y'all think they're using robots with fat human fingers to make their old west knicknacks? smdh

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Minnesota Mixup posted:

jesus christ whoever keeps changing the piano music in the saloon had better stop. we get regular visits from execs of RIAA and im tired of dealing with their lawyers

resolved: instituted a no snitching policy

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

having security be called "quality assurance" is p badass tho

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Siljmonster posted:

WRT Narrative Designers: Do Hosts Squirt?

I hardly see how that is a narrative question

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Boiled Water posted:

analysis: why do all hosts reboot and update on the 21st of September? who chose that date?

*all eyes turn to the neckbearded european*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Siljmonster posted:

@Ford @Arnold Query: Do hosts really need buttholes?

the head of Sex and Body Fluids just had a conniption

• Locked thread