Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tunicate
May 15, 2012

So I just checked the performance review code and it looks like there's a minus sign missing or something, because it's hooked into the HR mental wellness program, and 'experiencing frequent suicidal ideation' gives you about a hundred points toward a promotion.

I mean I guess that explains why everyone in management ends up killing themselves but way to gently caress up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

Hey guys, this is Accounting:

We really, really need to talk about these clothing and accessory bills. There are literally not enough sweatshops in india to keep us rolling in leather and pistols and tomahawks and cowboy hats this hard, maybe consider converting to lasertag or something since you can only patch a leather vest so many times before you are just sewing holes together.

Maybe consider opening up Coliseumworld soon and getting some toga parties going until we can recoup in Q3-Q4?

I asked Ford about it and he says we'll just repurpose idle hosts for internal manufacturing, because apparently the best use of a million-dollar-robot is minimum wage garment labor. :rolleyes:

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

I use a model M.

As a bonus, when hosts glitch themselves on, I just hit them a few times with it and they shut off again.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Powaqoatse posted:

not netops' fault that guests shoot at literally everything. really thought disguising the APs as rocks woulda done the trick, but nope. we lose at least 20% coverage on any given rotation, its mindboggling

And before anyone asks, yes, we tried making them bulletproof by having the access points detect as human.

Ugh. I don't even want to remember how that turned out.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Can we patch the animal patrol routes? They're getting synced up and the guests are complaining it ruins their immersion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntvDFnQnxbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Griefor posted:

Is there a statute of limitations on keeping the kickstarter backstory hosts online? It's good that we corralled them all into sector 12 zone 5 since guests were complaining about them talking nonstop, but now nobody ever goes there except for the occasional rampage and it's a huge drain on resources to keep all of them running.

Just put 'em in standby, set to autowake if someone comes along. They're the old mechano-rigs, not like they're gonna rot if you leave them lying around.

• Locked thread