Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
condom machine in the saloon is broken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
*playing dead under a dining table while chuckling faintly* i guess he wont be 'head' of a major department anymore

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
still lolling at that holiday party where some of the guys got hammered and reassembled a horse in Ford's office

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
apparently the FBI was here in the aftermath of the incident. they were really interested in any details anyone could come up with regarding Ford, especially his eating habits for some reason? whole thing makes me nervous. left a card for an 'Agent Clarice Starling', saying to call if anything occurs.

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
look, man, you dont have to buy a chocolate for my kid's soccer fundraiser if you dont want to. its just that, saying "that doesnt look like anything to me" and staring into space is a bit passive aggressive, dont you think?!

• Locked thread