Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

The Management posted:

where do you start?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
i just saw an email from the IRS saying that the SSN for one of our employees, bernard lowe from programming, is invalid and they have no record of anyone by that name. i looked it up and they've been sending these regularly for the past three decades. what are we doing about this???

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

Munkeymon posted:

they just keep saying "this doesn't look like anything to me" loving layabouts need to start taking the chance of an audit seriously smh
this is a good post

e: so is this tho

Wells posted:

Team, I understand it's a funny joke on that website you all visit, but please do NOT gently caress and cum in the computers during your shifts.

jony ive aces fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Dec 1, 2016

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

Munkeymon posted:

Re: Special Request from an Investor

No. Absolutely not. Look up in the old wikis what happened when we made one for one of the original angel investors in his 2nd(?) wife's younger image. He died shortly thereafter and it was so messed up after reprogramming that all it was good for was repeating a script to and getting hosed by incoming guests. Hundreds of hours of programming multiple times for an uninteresting walking sex kiosk just isn't worth it.
:golfclap:

this is a reference to talulah riley's character right

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

DaTroof posted:

Sorry, chief. When you gave me those instructions, I thought you meant the corrupted host images on the deployment server.

So... what did you mean when you told me to wipe the loads?

C.H.O.M.E posted:

Gptions, please select:

1: Boot in safe mode
2: Boot in safe mode with fetwgrking
3: Start Wastwgrld ngrmally

theflyingexecutive posted:

>> Guys I keep seeing pictures of my friends and family on stock image sites and I sneeze every time someone uses the microwave. this wouldn't really bother me, but hr just sent me a congratulations for twenty-five years with the company and I'm only 32. definitely asking ford about this at our meeting in the basement later.
lol

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
yeah they might see your posts!! :xd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord