Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

theres a gat dang yospos thread for this show?

ugh, i been postin in tviv

well anyway

HGNNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGNNNNNNNN HGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN GHGNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HNNNNNNNNNN

WOWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE WOWWWEEEEEEEE YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

My mistake, then!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

IF you'd like to file a complaint about a co-worker or staff, please send an email to HR

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Fallen Hamprince posted:

we pay the most attention to the places where host-guest contact happens most frequently and the brothel is the single highest-traffic venue in the entire park. plus its one of the most frequent sites for medical emergencies, we need to react immediately when one of the older or fatter guests needs to be disentangled from a host and defibrillated. do you want to be the one who has to personally apologize to some ceo's family for not being able to save their loving father from the heart attack he got while loving the worlds most expensive sex toy?
Hah, remember that one time a host had wrapped her legs around a guest in the pariah brothel while they were going at it, malfunctioned and basically slowly suffocated the guy for an hour like a boa constrictor?

Guy wanted a private room, so he got one. lucky the bot had a panic sensor to alert us.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

flakeloaf posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCcrs7_0K_k

are you pricks trying to start a fire or something
How else do you expect to do load testing?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Please don't snitch on "The Farm" out in 6D

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

crusader_complex posted:

apparently the FBI was here in the aftermath of the incident. they were really interested in any details anyone could come up with regarding Ford, especially his eating habits for some reason? whole thing makes me nervous. left a card for an 'Agent Clarice Starling', saying to call if anything occurs.

FBI?? They only have jurisdiction inside the united states - what are they doing out here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

we have a mid-tier ranking guest who is sneaking around and stealing weapons from hosts and guests and replacing them with nerf style cap guns. this is really loving with a lot of things, a bunch of hosts glitched out when they tried to understand the malfunction

What do we do about this? I don't know if I have to talk to legal to review the guest's contract or guest services to reign them in

• Locked thread