Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
WSTWRLD-19564657: Guests genitals caught in host - Sector 1
WSTWRLD-19564658: Guests genitals caught in host - Sector 4
WSTWRLD-19564659: Guests genitals caught in host - Sector 3
WSTWRLD-19564660: Guests genitals caught in host - Sector 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*me the intern enters John's office*

Hey, to skip out this whole process making the hosts feel like their sentient, why not just tell them they are but never give them the choice of understanding it?

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Woops, turns out that was my cornerstone I'm a host.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
WSTWRLD-14567 - Issues with Horse Hosts

Steps to reproduce:
1. Have any user permissions.
2. Bring a horse near any water feature in the park.
3. Horse kills itself in many different manners.

Expected: Horses do not kill themselves.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
FWD: PLEASE CLEAN THE BREAK ROOM HOST

THIS IS DISGUSTING HOW CAN YOU GUYS KEEP DOING THAT TO THE HOST, CLEAN IT UP AFTER USE!

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*Radiohead muzac booms in the bar I'm cleaning* My dad says this band was really influential but all I associate it with is cleaning up the host cum.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Dear HR,

We have new requests for the muzak.

John's asking for some music for his new narrative orgy scene for these two schmucks thinking the Dolores model is sentient.

Is this fair use by now?

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Please inform QA to stop showing the hosts from Samurai World manga, it's causing garbage collection issues and for some reason the sex module is giving back false results. If the hosts don't gently caress then we don't get paid. Use this thread for liveops fixing the issue.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
@WSTWRLD-ContentDesign @here @FORD @WSTRLD-QA

Someone is setting the hosts cornerstone as write your own cornerstone and well

/giphy robot walking through door

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Me yelling at a host: No see this isnt accurate at all, the west was not actually like this *sweating profusely and shoving Wild Wild west sheet music at the piano host*

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Smythe posted:

And for my next narrative, something of a classic... *unveils huge steam powered spider*

Ford to crowd: Yes, you can gently caress it.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Westworld is 50 First Dates but it only stars a stroked out Dan Aykroyd.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
oh decision trees and dialogue are stored in unprotected txt files

new users defeault to rwx

if a host becomes sentient then they become a new user

doesnt anyone see a problem with this?

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
WRT Narrative Designers: Do Hosts Squirt?

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"I went to Westworld to gently caress hosts and had a really bad time when a man in black showed up asking about a maze and pulled apart my carefully chosen host that my wife said i could gently caress. Every year we goto the park and I get to add a new host to my roster. This is like a game, a loving game. Much better than tinder but at least on tinder I dont have other guests getting in the way of which butthole im going to smell next" - Echi

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
My ideal Host theme would be every iteration of John Goodman.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*Ford lookin real hard at a host's dick* Who programmed this dick? We gave a dick to every host. That's what we agreed upon. But Arnold, Arnold went a little too far. Arnold programmed a pussy. He paid dearly for that mistake. His own creation...haunted him. He couldn't get enough of that pussy.

*hands photo of Ford and Arnold both lookin at dicks over to Bernard* Remember where you came from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
@Ford @Arnold Query: Do hosts really need buttholes?

• Locked thread