Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Management

please get regular cancer screenings friends!

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
um excuse me but cancer is a thing that happens to other people

FactsAreUseless

In order to find out whether you have the bad kind of tit, the nurse and I will go to opposite sides of the room and fling radiation at your bazoombas with these jai alai cesta. Then we will take a picture of them with a nuclear camera.

Android Blues

FactsAreUseless posted:

In order to find out whether you have the bad kind of tit, the nurse and I will go to opposite sides of the room and fling radiation at your bazoombas with these jai alai cesta. Then we will take a picture of them with a nuclear camera.

Manifisto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny6Vw9y0WzA

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

FactsAreUseless posted:

FutonForensic

you've thrown me in a time portal and cast me back to the era of lovely eCards animated in Flash

FactsAreUseless

Excuse me, doctor? Doctor, yes, please listen to me, because it's very important and I'm in quite a rush. I'm a reporter, you see, a junior reporter with the Sun, and all the boys in the newsroom, see, they don't take me seriously as a reporter, no sir, not serious at all, and that's why I need you to give me e x t r e m e l y f l a t t i t s, yes indeed, got to have them, because it's a man's world, you see, it's a man's world and I'm just a woman, just a woman in a man's world and that's why I need to have e x t r e m e l y f l a t t i t s.

FactsAreUseless

The scene in Mad Men where Peggy tries to get birth control, but instead it's Peggy trying to convince her doctor to really give her funbags the ol' heave-ho.

FactsAreUseless

In order to kill witches, the people of Salem, Massachusetts invented the world's first-ever mammography device.

Android Blues

FactsAreUseless posted:

Excuse me, doctor? Doctor, yes, please listen to me, because it's very important and I'm in quite a rush. I'm a reporter, you see, a junior reporter with the Sun, and all the boys in the newsroom, see, they don't take me seriously as a reporter, no sir, not serious at all, and that's why I need you to give me e x t r e m e l y f l a t t i t s, yes indeed, got to have them, because it's a man's world, you see, it's a man's world and I'm just a woman, just a woman in a man's world and that's why I need to have e x t r e m e l y f l a t t i t s.

FactsAreUseless posted:

In order to kill witches, the people of Salem, Massachusetts invented the world's first-ever mammography device.

FactsAreUseless

Fat Man, the atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki, worked by using a conventional explosion to compress a small sphere of plutonium on all sides, which caused a chain reaction resulting in a massive nuclear detonation. The architect of the atomic bomb, John Robert Oppenheimer, inadvertently discovered it while using the same technique to put the whammy on a lady's rompers.

Piso Mojado

one weird trick doctors dont want you to know about is that you can put a newspaper clip of your favorite comic strip (Cathy?) between the boob and plates and it will transfer perfectly to your chest! ACK!

Piso Mojado

you think mamograms hurt? Have you ever seen the machine that checks for testicular cancer?! Talk about pain! Hahah, actually im just kidding we just feel for lumps or something idk but its pretty enjoyable lol.

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

sig by vanisher™®

death sext

one prank I like to play is coating my breasts in superfluid helium. the doctor's face when my lubricious goombas slip out of the machine like a bar of soap is priceless!

social vegan

death sext posted:

one prank I like to play is coating my breasts in superfluid helium. the doctor's face when my lubricious goombas slip out of the machine like a bar of soap is priceless!

doctor: zoinks

other doctor: ba ba booey

alnilam

*pretty lady with big honkers walks by*

guy 1: wowie zowie!

guy 2: zonga zonga!

guy 3: mammo grammo!

social vegan

*patient walks in on doc coming down off a mammo high after a great sesh*

doc: hey you got anything i can put in here

FutonForensic

*buff 'n' oily half-nude gentleman walks into the club* hello ladies, which one of you is the lucky receiver of this man-o-gram?

*women in their 30s and 40s whooping and whistling*

ooh yeah... just stand right there... how you doin tonight? okay this is gonna pinch a bit... okay just keep standing... okay we're done. it'll take 2-3 weeks to get the results back from the radiologist. your co-pay will be $80. no, that's not very good insurance.

Plebian Parasite

I know that this sort of thing can be a little uncomfortable, but I'm here to make sure it goes smoothly and professionally. So slap those honkers up on the xerox machine there and I'll go get the bead crate so you can pick out a nice one for yourself.

Android Blues

every post on this page is so good

Android Blues

FactsAreUseless posted:

Fat Man, the atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki, worked by using a conventional explosion to compress a small sphere of plutonium on all sides, which caused a chain reaction resulting in a massive nuclear detonation. The architect of the atomic bomb, John Robert Oppenheimer, inadvertently discovered it while using the same technique to put the whammy on a lady's rompers.

Piso Mojado posted:

one weird trick doctors dont want you to know about is that you can put a newspaper clip of your favorite comic strip (Cathy?) between the boob and plates and it will transfer perfectly to your chest! ACK!

Piso Mojado posted:

you think mamograms hurt? Have you ever seen the machine that checks for testicular cancer?! Talk about pain! Hahah, actually im just kidding we just feel for lumps or something idk but its pretty enjoyable lol.

death sext posted:

alnilam posted:

*pretty lady with big honkers walks by*

guy 1: wowie zowie!

guy 2: zonga zonga!

guy 3: mammo grammo!

social vegan posted:

*patient walks in on doc coming down off a mammo high after a great sesh*

doc: hey you got anything i can put in here

just a few of my favourites

Piso Mojado

Android Blues posted:

every post on this page is so good

Senior Management

Ancient sculptors of the Renaissance perfected capturing human beauty my smashing some boobs between two metal plates. So pure and artful was this depiction of the human form that this technique was not surpassed until the atomic age, when scientists learned that not only could they smash some boobs between two plates, but they could blast them with radiation while doing it.

:jerry:

Im Ready for DEATH

FactsAreUseless

My plan is to adopt Muhammad Ali's rope-a-dope technique, allowing my doctor to exhaust himself by wailing on my knockers for hours, then landing the final blow myself.

Piso Mojado

FactsAreUseless posted:

My plan is to adopt Muhammad Ali's rope-a-dope technique, allowing my doctor to exhaust himself by wailing on my knockers for hours, then landing the final blow myself.

Once you beat an obgyn in mortal combat, you assume their mammography powers in a highlander-like like cutscene.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto

Piso Mojado posted:

mammography

sometimes late at night, when they think nobody's watching, mammographers mess with the y-axis scaling

ty nesamdoom!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

death sext

Android Blues

Piso Mojado

Farecoal

There he go

MrWillsauce

what if the radiation is actually coming from the boobs

FutonForensic

MrWillsauce posted:

what if the radiation is actually coming from the boobs

those are some atom bomb-rear end titties

bean mom

FactsAreUseless posted:

now thats really a no-maamogram

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

Zyla posted:

now thats really a no-maamogram

• Locked thread