Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i am gonna play Mahvel. both the rumoredremaster of Umvc3 and Mvc4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

hopefully fox feels like making a deal like sony did now that all their xmen actors are done with the series and they need to completely reboot everything anyway, why take the risk when disney will just pay them half and do everything

if not at launch, hopefully there is an xmen+doom dlc season for the new game down the road

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Fulchrum posted:

I dunno, Deadpool seems like the start of a second wind for them.

And if Fox offered Disney the Fantastic Four, at this point would Disney take it?

True

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Race Realists posted:

capcom is dumb enough to do this

as long as they put out 3 again i'm ok with going back to mvc1 style for 4

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I hope not. Real va's are so much better than screen actors usually

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Hope its good. Mods give a new dumb thread name

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Im optimistic about the game but

Zain posted:

Oh hell yeah! It's going to be similar to TvC! Getting all the hype now. I was waiting so long for a sequel to that game.

I wish it had real assists instead of power ups

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Zain posted:

It doesn't have actual assists? Lame, but we'll see how it plays out.

Nah you pick your groove in the form of a gem and get a weak cooldown effect and a strong but very limited use effect according to reports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Vengarr posted:

Discussion > Games > MAHVEL INFINITE: MONKEY'S PAW WISH GRANTED

• Locked thread