Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bloodborne plays a lot more like a traditional action game than DS1, and it has a lot less emphasis on the RPG portions, so players don't have to figure out about equipment stats and so forth as early as in DS1. DS1 is probably the easier game, but it's a different sort of difficulty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

CJacobs posted:

Bob and George and That's My Sonic inspired me to start doing sprite comics that I never bothered posting anywhere, and I am unashamed to admit this fact to the internet. I will shout it from the balconies: I am a huge fuckin nerd that made sprite comics that I never showed anyone in MS Paint and I had fun doing it!
Post them.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

oddium posted:

Me in The Witness: i *like* this. i enjoy lines, they rock actually
Blow [exasperated]: this guy is owning me! this guy is owning all of jonathan blow!!
Myriad cocaine metaphors in this post.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

I thought the ice stage in MM8 was pretty rough, but then I played Astro Man's stage, which is, so far, the worst Mega Man stage in history. gently caress everybody involved with that level
I remember nothing about that stage, what makes it bad?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

It's an autoscroller that moves so fast you can't react to obstacles quick enough to deal with them so they left in audio cues that just say "jump" and "slide" instead of reworking the idea
Oh no, I remember "jump jump slide slide," I meant Astro Man's level.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

It's got a non-linear maze with no enemies. Not my Mega Man!
Holy poo poo, that sounds terrible.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Help Im Alive posted:

Would anyone believe me if I said I've never tasted pizza

because it's true
What country are you from? Because I honestly don't think you could be an American and not taste pizza. Like if you went to a school, public or private, in the U.S., you have eaten pizza.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sakurazuka posted:

Tales from Borderlands is still TT's best post-adventure game, even if you hate the main games.
It's really impressive. They managed to make the world of Borderlands have meaningful characters and genuinely affecting moments, it's kind of insane. That's the last setting I would have ever expected something of substance from. The writing blows the rest of the series completely out of the water, including on characters that are originally from the other games, which should really embarrass the Borderlands 2 guy who's super full of himself.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

https://zippy.gfycat.com/RepentantAptHare.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Phantasium posted:

Wasn't it Megaman 10 that had an easy mode that put platforms over every pit in the game?
Mega Man 3 had this. If you had a friend hold right on the 2P controller, Mega Man would bounce out of every pit super high. It was fun.

• Locked thread